Mt. Everest and Mt. Nuptse
Sunset over the West shoulder of Everest and Nuptse Himal
Kanchenjunga to Makalu Barun Traverse
Kangchenjunga, is third highest peak of the world with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) and located along the India-Nepal border in the Himalayas.
Patan Durbar Square
Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of Lalitpur city. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of its attraction is The Ancient Royal Palace where Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided.
Gosaikunda Lake, Rasuwa, Nepal
Gosainkunda is an alpine freshwater oligotrophic lake in Nepal's Langtang National Park, located at an altitude of 4,380 m (14,370 ft) above sea level in the Rasuwa District with a surface of 13.8 ha (34 acres).
Chitwan National Park
Elephant taking splashing bath at Rapti River in Chitwan
Travel to Nepal
Welcome to Travel To Nepal! This is where your search for a reliable travel partner ends and a journey to splendid moments begins. When you are with us, you are with a dedicated team working for your wonderful holiday experience. Travel to Nepal offers you a complete travel solution with personal attention and exceptional value on tour packages. With us, you will be saving your time, energy and money on all you travel requirements as our team of experienced travel professionals will off...Read More
- Rafting Trishuli River is an excellent river for those looking for a short river trip. A trip on the Trishul...
- Magnificent Pokhara Pokhara is nestled in a region of awesome natural beauty. The valley is filled with lush vegetation,...
- Overnight Bungee Jump and Canyoning Bungee jump is the adrenalin-pumped experience of throwing yourself off a tall structure, attached t... More Seasonal Deal
- Lumbini As the birthplace of the Lord Buddha - the apostle of peace and the light of Asia was born in 623 BC - the sacred area of Lumbini is one of the holies...
- Pokhara A perfect triangular mountain capped by snow, millpond calm lake with reflection of snowy peaks, a vibrant lakeshore thronged by travellers and reverb...
- Gosaikunda Located at an altitude of 4,380 m in Langtang National Park, Gosaikunda falls under popular trekking route and also holds religious significance. The ...
News & Events
It was my first visit to Nepal. I enjoyed my journey thoroughly as everything was handled so well. I enjoyed paragliding, something that I had always wanted to. Thank you to the team of Travel To Nepal for taking care of all the arrangement from vehi...Lisa James, Spain
My trip to Chitwan was amazing. I was lucky to see spotted deers and a rhino. Accommodation and food at both the hotels of Kathmandu and Chitwan was wonderful. I am grateful to your team for the memorable experience.Bai Ling, China
I had an incredible trip to Nepal with my wife. We went to Poonhill trek and enjoyed the best views of mountain. Although it was our first trek, it was easier than we thought because of our friendly support staff. Everything was arranged in last minu...Dane Cook, Australia
Latest Blog Posts
- Government run star hotel in offing!! Nepal Academy and Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) has said that it is launching an 80-room four star hotel on its premised with the major objecti...
- Declining South Asian Tourists: A new worry of Travel Industry Declining South Asian Tourists, a new worry of travel industry South Asian tourists which hold major market share of the total tourist arriving in ...
- Time for Rafting Rafting has been a unique tourism product for adventure lovers. Although the charm of the rafting has slightly declined in recent time with alternativ... More Blog